PDA

View Full Version : Guitar services??

cHRoNzZe
01-23-2014, 05:39 AM
Sup peeps...I'm looking for someone to re-string and tune up my guitar,haven't played it for about 7 months since I pop a string,,,it's a ibanez rg series ....... I usually take it to guitar center but I really hate waiting 4 days for it to be tune.......send me a pm with your price, location, and years playing.......even thou I can't play it like a pro at least I want a pro working on my guitar....lol...........thanks

onyong4u
01-23-2014, 05:43 AM
How about Guitar Traider at Clairemont Mesa by Arby's ?

socal619
01-23-2014, 08:20 AM
Sup peeps...I'm looking for someone to re-string and tune up my guitar,haven't played it for about 7 months since I pooped a string,,,it's a ibanez rg series with bridge....... I usually take it to guitar center but I really hate waiting 4 days for it to be tune.......send me a pm with your price, location, and years playing.......even thou I can't play it like a pro at least I want a pro working on my guitar....lol...........thanks

Lol bro :thrasher:

pirate2876
01-23-2014, 09:33 AM
Just need to tune your axe? Pick up a chromatic tuner. It'll save you time and money and restringing a guitar is something you can do yourself. If you have any questions or need help doing it your first time I would be happy to help for free. I havent picked up a guitar since I sold the Les Paul, but I used to know my way around the fretboard.

Tuner: http://www.amazon.com/Snark-SN-5-Tuner-Guitar-Violin/dp/B004XNK7AI/ref=sr_1_2?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1390498292&sr=1-2&keywords=tuner+guitar

cHRoNzZe
01-23-2014, 04:59 PM
Socal619
LMFAO......just notice the wording.......pop a string lol..................

Pirate2876
Thanks for the offer ........I a fellow member is going to set it up for me...I have the tuner just prefer to have someone with more knowledge on guitars set it up...........

specvjeff
01-23-2014, 10:56 PM
Get yourself a tuner. I used an app on my phone that worked pretty well too.

Jeff Saurwein
SDMAS President
SDReefs Moderator
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro