PDA

View Full Version : *911

reefsoul
06-03-2004, 09:08 PM
hey does anyone have some EPOXY????? i need it ASAP....
i can meet u at OG or at my house.....or somewhere...

Flamehawk
06-03-2004, 11:01 PM
mmmm...since you at or going to OG already, why not just buy one? or go home depot. If you need it in a hurry, the fastest way is buy one, unless someone near by you can and willing to help out. If you buy one, next time you need it, you won't have to borrow.

ninhsavestheday
06-03-2004, 11:14 PM
i think OG closed when she post

reefsoul
06-03-2004, 11:33 PM
yeah, and ron wasn't gonna go there just for me....w/o some kind of bribe or something. plus he has to get up early to go 2 LA tomorrow.
is PVC epoxy safe?? or is there different ingreadiants???

Flamehawk
06-04-2004, 12:16 AM
What you using it for? attaching corals/glue rocks? I seen ppl using a gray color epoxy, but I don't know which one it is.

Is it something you have to do tonight? what kind problem? since you asking for help, perhapes tell ppl about it, maybe there are other options.

nalbar
06-04-2004, 01:38 PM
home depot carries the same epoxy that the LFS does. its in the glue department under aquarium epoxy. i am talking about the clay type that comes in a tube that you mix the two colors together.

costs half as much and its the same stuff.

nalbar

M. Parkis
06-04-2004, 03:10 PM
The Home Depot epoxy is called Aqua-Mend, cost's about $4.00 and it comes in a green package......

ricestudios
06-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by reefsoul
hey does anyone have some EPOXY????? i need it ASAP....
i can meet u at OG or at my house.....or somewhere...

hrmm i wonder why i didnt see this post last night when i was viewing the board. i would of rushed you some.