PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Mumbles619
11-15-2013, 01:48 PM
I have been into this fish hobby for awhile. I have about 15 yrs. exp in freshwater and about 4 months exp in saltwater. I would just like to say to those who have gone out of their way (Tuna Bullet) (bbandu) (xo presents) to help me learn and become friends Thank you. This site has some of the nicest people I have met and if you are a newbie to this site or hobby let me tell you, you are in great hands here. This site is very insightful and you can learn so much just from reading threads on here. Do not be afraid to ask questions the stupid questions are the ones you do not ask. In the 4 months I have been in the saltwater hobby I have gain so much knowledge and confidence from the people who have shared their own ups n downs. Newbies reach out to these people and others I promise you will not be disappointed

Just a little suggestion from a newbie. Lets all keep rocking on

BetosREEF
11-15-2013, 02:21 PM
I have to agree with you on this man... always great reefers here who r morw then willing to help u.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

XO PRESENTS
11-15-2013, 02:34 PM
"Treat others better then you like to be treated" and the rest will fall into place. One can only imagine how far that principal will take you, best luck and happy reefing :)