PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos!

jasonp87
11-05-2013, 05:35 PM
I thought I would start this for the handful of Broncos fans that are here on the forum. Also perfect timing as we are gearing up for the Chargers game this coming weekend! Can't wait to start facing down our division opponents in the coming weeks.

Here's to a good well fought game, no major injuries on either side and let's hope it isn't blacked out!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Harleycvo12
11-05-2013, 05:50 PM
I gotta get in on this! GO BRONCOS!!!! I am from Evergreen just stationed out here, I don't hate the Chargers only the Raiders so lets keep this thread going!

50 cube
11-05-2013, 05:56 PM
BOOOOOO
HISSSSSS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonp87
11-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Sweet! I'm originally from Colorado Springs. Lived there 16 years, got to see 2 local Super Bowl Championships. I don't hate the Chargers either and the Raiders have some Broncos over there now as well, the Chiefs are the ones really bugging me these days but weeks 11 and 13 are coming up!!

jasonp87
11-05-2013, 05:58 PM
BOOOOOO
HISSSSSS

Come on over Duncan, there is always room for some more disgruntled Charger fans!

50 cube
11-05-2013, 06:24 PM
I survived living among Bronco fans in Denver for seven years & didn't convert do I'm not gonna start now!!!

jasonp87
11-05-2013, 06:36 PM
What I'm hoping to see Sunday night after the game :)

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/jasonp87/crymearivers.jpg (http://s940.photobucket.com/user/jasonp87/media/crymearivers.jpg.html)

specvjeff
11-05-2013, 06:51 PM
This should be deleted as spam

jasonp87
11-05-2013, 06:55 PM
It's in the appropriate section of the forum. "Sports Talk" isn't just for CA teams and those of your choosing :)

Bogg
11-05-2013, 06:58 PM
The broncos are doing great good team
But can't wait to see the chargers get it on umm at some point
I have to root for my home team and if your not born and raised here and love sd well then go back where your from
And root there :)

slicktoppomp
11-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Just gonna be riding them. I hope...
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/06/ugeryrat.jpg

AFUreef
11-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Agreed.... Flag this thread.... Haha

Sat Cong
11-05-2013, 10:25 PM

Lucky that Jeff is more of a Padres fan than Chargers fan...If this thread is about the Rockies, Giants, or Dodgers, it will be closed in seconds and the OP will be banned from the forum....Hahaha!

jasonp87
11-05-2013, 10:30 PM
lol, i never really cared for the rockies so I guess I'm good there.

Lucky that Jeff is more of a Padres fan than Chargers fan...If this thread is about the Rockies, Giants, or Dodgers, it will be closed in seconds and the OP will be banned from the forum....Hahaha!

Moke
11-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Denver has a team?

jasonp87
11-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Yep they do. They're only 3rd in the AFC but they get it done. Good news though, they should be bumping up a spot or two in the next couple weeks though. :D

jasonp87
11-08-2013, 07:28 PM
Fox is out of the hospital and doing well! Just in time to watch his team beat the chargers from the comfort of his own home.

GO BRONCOS!!!

dmgsxr80
11-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Go chargers

50 cube
11-08-2013, 08:01 PM
If the Chargers pull it off I'm gonna
LMAO!!!!! ( if not it'll be business as usual)

jasonp87
11-08-2013, 08:09 PM
We will see. 2 days from now we will have the answer.

specvjeff
11-08-2013, 09:25 PM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/288535/DenverDonkeys.jpg

jasonp87
11-08-2013, 10:10 PM
How about this jeff, chargers win and I make that pic my av for a week. Broncos win and you make cry baby rivers below your av for a week?

specvjeff
11-08-2013, 10:18 PM
How about this jeff, chargers win and I make that pic my av for a week. Broncos win and you make cry baby rivers below your av for a week?

I already lost a riddle on Facebook and had to make my profile pic a Giraffe for a week. I'll pass.

jasonp87
11-08-2013, 10:29 PM
I wondered about the giraffe.

I already lost a riddle on Facebook and had to make my profile pic a Giraffe for a week. I'll pass.

jasonp87
11-08-2013, 10:47 PM
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/jasonp87/spectacular-2013-denver-broncos-high-quality-wallpaper.jpg (http://s940.photobucket.com/user/jasonp87/media/spectacular-2013-denver-broncos-high-quality-wallpaper.jpg.html)

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/jasonp87/manning.gif (http://s940.photobucket.com/user/jasonp87/media/manning.gif.html)

jasonp87
11-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Hoping to see lots of this on Sunday!

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/jasonp87/vontumble_medium.gif (http://s940.photobucket.com/user/jasonp87/media/vontumble_medium.gif.html)

Moke
11-09-2013, 01:24 PM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/288535/DenverDonkeys.jpg

Looks like John Elway.

jasonp87
11-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Almost game time. Let's go BRONCOS!!!

kham619
11-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Chargers got this.

Sat Cong
11-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Donks won but the Chargers could have won the game as well if they have any clutch on offense like the Patriots...
Maybe the Chargers drew up a blueprint for the rest of the teams on how to hit Peyton and get him out of the game now...He is one quarter away from getting KO...

KorL
11-10-2013, 08:27 PM
Donks won but the Chargers could have won the game as well if they have any clutch on offense like the Patriots...
Maybe the Chargers drew up a blueprint for the rest of the teams on how to hit Peyton and get him out of the game now...He is one quarter away from getting KO...

Yeah yeah yeah. Should've could've would've.

Sat Cong
11-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Yeah yeah yeah. Should've could've would've.

Yup...You Donks fans will use that "could have won the AFC if Peyton is healthy" and "would have won the SB if Peyton is not injured" soon enough...When MRI test tomorrow or so will reveal Peyton has torn ACL and out for the year and their team get booted first round of playoff or not even make to the playoff...Good luck!

jasonp87
11-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Yup...You Donks fans will use that "could have won the AFC if Peyton is healthy" and "would have won the SB if Peyton is not injured" soon enough...When MRI test tomorrow or so will reveal Peyton has torn ACL and out for the year and their team get booted first round of playoff or not even make to the playoff...Good luck!

Sorry to burst your bubble. Manning's MRI results were negative for any new damage. Denver will continue to play to the best of their abilities when we take on the chiefs at home and regain the lead in the AFC West with a win! Then 2 weeks later Denver will hand the Chiefs their second helping.

Sat Cong
11-12-2013, 08:54 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble. Manning's MRI results were negative for any new damage. Denver will continue to play to the best of their abilities when we take on the chiefs at home and regain the lead in the AFC West with a win! Then 2 weeks later Denver will hand the Chiefs their second helping.

It's alright, if not the Chargers, it would be someone else doing the job...
Somewhere in KC, Tamba Hali and Eric Berry are licking their chops...
You know KC defense is a whole lot better than Chargers right?
Even that, your "Can't touch me I own the NFL" QB was hobbled after a few clean hits from them no D Chargers...

Don't like to root for a player to be injured, but I am sure it's part of the defensive game in the NFL to rush the QB and get him down...

jasonp87
11-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Back up QBs have had career days against the chiefs and almost won the last few weeks. Manning is tough, he and the Broncos will be fine.

jasonp87
11-15-2013, 11:01 PM
Big game coming up this week for 1st place in the division! Should be a good game but with the chiefs anemic offense I don't see them having a chance of keeping up with an actual offense. This will be the first time in a while the chefs have played a starting QB and the first time this year they will have played a consistent QB and high powered offense. Both the Broncos and chefs should be looking at 9-1 records come Monday morning. GO BRONCOS!!

Sat Cong
11-16-2013, 08:48 AM
Big game coming up this week for 1st place in the division! Should be a good game but with the chiefs anemic offense I don't see them having a chance of keeping up with an actual offense. This will be the first time in a while the chefs have played a starting QB and the first time this year they will have played a consistent QB and high powered offense. Both the Broncos and chefs should be looking at 9-1 records come Monday morning. GO BRONCOS!!

High power offense who put up only 28pts against the swiss cheese holes of the Chargers offense that have NO DBs and pass rush?
And that o-line of the Donks have holes as Manning got hit hard and one quarter away from getting sidelined last week...
Say hello to Tamba Hali, Eric Berry, and company...GO CHIEFS!!! :ohsnap:

KorL
11-16-2013, 09:19 AM
High power offense who put up only 28pts against the swiss cheese holes of the Chargers offense that have NO DBs and pass rush?
And that o-line of the Donks have holes as Manning got hit hard and one quarter away from getting sidelined last week...
Say hello to Tamba Hali, Eric Berry, and company...GO CHIEFS!!! :ohsnap:

Sound pretty confident there. How about a friendly sdreefs wager on the game? Say for a frag or reef equipment :)

wyntersun
11-16-2013, 11:14 AM
Broncos will win!

jasonp87
11-16-2013, 03:59 PM
I feel like the chargers are a much tougher opponent than the chiefs. I'm pretty sure San Diego will beat the chiefs twice as well. KC is nowhere near as good as their record shows. They will be exposed over the next several weeks against quality opponents.

50 cube
11-16-2013, 04:10 PM
I feel like the chargers are a much tougher opponent than the chiefs. I'm pretty sure San Diego will beat the chiefs twice as well. KC is nowhere near as good as their record shows. They will be exposed over the next several weeks against quality opponents.

Agreed on all points.

jasonp87
11-17-2013, 09:19 PM
Peyton wasn't knocked down all game. First team to score more than 17 points. What happened to that vaunted chiefs defense?

BRING ON THE PATRIOTS!

specvjeff
11-24-2013, 09:24 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAHHHHHH

Jeff Saurwein
SDMAS President
SDReefs Moderator
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Corey760
11-24-2013, 09:41 PM
Go new england patriots brought it back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jasonp87
11-25-2013, 07:25 AM
Yeah it was pretty disappointing finish. But, the season isn't over yet. 14-2 is still a possibility and a very good record.

Sat Cong
11-25-2013, 09:07 AM
Yeah it was pretty disappointing finish. But, the season isn't over yet. 14-2 is still a possibility and a very good record.

Nice choke job, Donks...Now y'all know how a Charger fan feel...lol

If Donks don't have any pass rush when they head to playoffs, they will be one and done...

jasonp87
11-25-2013, 09:25 AM
Nice choke job, Donks...Now y'all know how a Charger fan feel...lol

If Donks don't have any pass rush when they head to playoffs, they will be one and done...

You think pass rush was the problem? Von miller, Phillips and vickerson were all over Brady and the back field.

Sat Cong
11-25-2013, 10:45 AM
You think pass rush was the problem? Von miller, Phillips and vickerson were all over Brady and the back field.

Effective pass rush...lol...
Gotta love seeing good ol' Jammer got away with a few PIs there...

jasonp87
11-26-2013, 10:59 PM
Chiefs up again this week. Special thanks to San Diego for softening em up a bit! Losing Vickerson will hurt but I think we have this one. 14-2 record still very possible. Win this game and we pretty much lock up the division and the number 1 seed wont be far behind!

50 cube
11-27-2013, 08:01 AM
I think that after two division losses in a row, we will see if the Chiefs are for real or not (I think most of us know the answer to that question)

jasonp87
11-27-2013, 08:35 AM
After this weekend it should be 3 division losses in a row.

jasonp87
01-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Big game this weekend. I expect a more mentally tough team than last years at this time. The Broncos have their eye on the prize and won't be stunned. The game should be close given the two teams history but Manning and Co should be the ones coming out on top in the end.

GO BRONCOS !!!

rdamaro
01-06-2014, 01:53 PM
go Chargers. I got a good feeling... We are peaking at the right time and Payton's ankle will be a problem.

50 cube
01-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Mannings gotta be thinking " oh crap, not the chargers again". But I will say I'd rather be playing the Patriots just so we could play the Broncos for the AFC championship! Anybody know if two teams from the same division have ever played for the conference championship?

jasonp87
01-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Mannings gotta be thinking " oh crap, not the chargers again". But I will say I'd rather be playing the Patriots just so we could play the Broncos for the AFC championship! Anybody know if two teams from the same division have ever played for the conference championship?

That would be a really cool scenario. I know this is the first time that the Broncos and charges have met in the post season. Not sure if two from the same div have played for the conference championship before. I was cool haunt three from the division in the post season too but the cheifs were kind of creme puffs. Chargers are a much better team than them.

antoneoh
01-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Mwahahaha!

http://werkshopgraphics.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Rivers.jpg

50 cube
01-09-2014, 08:51 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/10/ynabepu3.jpg
Nuff said!!!!

cutterx23
01-10-2014, 02:07 PM

It's very possible that could happen on the NFC side, with either 49ers vs Seahawks or saints vs panthers.

KorL
01-12-2014, 09:17 AM
:beer: AFC West championship today!!!

wyntersun
01-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Broncos!!!

coral diver
01-12-2014, 12:43 PM
Broncos!!!

:lol:

start ruffling feathers

:lol:

SteveParkinson
01-12-2014, 03:35 PM

Yes, quite a few actually. I only went back as far as 1980!

Chargers/Raiders AFC Championship and Cowboys/Eagles NFC Championship 1980/81
Cowboys/Redskins NFC Championship and Dolphins/Jets AFC Championship 1982/83
Patriots/Dolphins AFC Championship 1985/86
Giants/Redskins NFC Championship 1986/87
Rams/49ers NFC Championship 1989/90
Bills/Dolphins AFC Championship 1992/93
Titans/Jaguars AFC Championship 1999/00
Steelers/Ravens AFC Championship 2008/09
Packers/Bears NFC Championship 2010/11
Seahawks/49ers NFC Championship 2013/14

wyntersun
01-12-2014, 05:00 PM
Broncos!!!!

erikk
01-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Chargers 4 life......

jasonp87
01-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Good win today Boncos and against a quality team. Denver managed to play SDs keep away game against them and run the ball well. Denver limited mistakes and forced the chargers to make some. Patriots are next and I can't wait. Till next year San Diego.

GO BRONCOS!

Sat Cong
01-12-2014, 09:47 PM
Good win today Boncos and against a quality team. Denver managed to play SDs keep away game against them and run the ball well. Denver limited mistakes and forced the chargers to make some. Patriots are next and I can't wait. Till next year San Diego.

GO BRONCOS!

Ken Whisenhunt was bribed by John Elway....Yes I said it...LOL...

jasonp87
01-13-2014, 09:01 AM

I thought the timeout called at 2:02 in the fourth was a stupid call by the chargers but oh well. I don't think it would have made the difference. Those neutral zone infractions chipped away at the chargers all game too. I didn't expect to see any more after half time.

50 cube
01-13-2014, 09:46 AM
Once again I think it came down to poor game planning. Did the chargers really think that the same plan from their last game would work ? The chargers had to know that the Broncos would do their homework & be prepared! To not open up the Chargers offense until the fourth quarter was a severe mistake & might have cost the Chargers the game. Once again the Chargers held them well below their PPG average but poor play calling cost us the game!

pirate2876
01-13-2014, 10:08 AM
I thought the timeout called at 2:02 in the fourth was a stupid call by the chargers but oh well. I don't think it would have made the difference. Those neutral zone infractions chipped away at the chargers all game too. I didn't expect to see any more after half time.

+1. Denver has a great team, and you cant give a great team any kind of self inflicted loss. Oh well, there always next year...

KorL
01-13-2014, 11:06 AM

Whatever it takes! Ha

SteveParkinson
01-13-2014, 07:48 PM

And today he is the new head coach of the Titans!
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24408523/report-titans-hire-chargers-oc-ken-whisenhunt-as-new-coach

jasonp87
01-17-2014, 07:15 PM
Here we go!! Another weekend another BIG game! I hope the Broncos can get some revenge for the game they let slip through their fingers not too long ago. I see Broncos coming out on top in this one though. Peyton makes adjustments like no one and hasn't lost a rematch in a long time. That crowd in Denver is going to be deafening for the patriots. I don't expect Manning's snap count to get any neutral zone infractions this week but the offense should be unstoppable when firing on all cylinders. All the defense has to do is come up with a few key stops and the Broncos are headed to New York for the Super Bowl and Brady is back to Ugg commercials for a couple months.

GO BRONCOS!

50 cube
01-17-2014, 07:53 PM
While I won't try to analyze what is going to happen, I will say this:
I hope the Pats CRUSH the Broncos!
As hard as it is for me to root for the much disliked Pats, I have nothing but absolute hatred for the Broncos. This is not because of what happened last week but rather a case of a lifetime of hatred for the Broncos. I had to suffer through seven years living amongst Bronco fans in Denver & I enjoy nothing more than seeing them get beat (by anybody) I must also say that Denver is a great place to live & if it wasn't for the lack of surfable waves and plethora of rabid Bronco fans I may very well still live there!
OK, I'm done & will say no more on the subject except
GO PATRIOTS, BEAT THOSE DARN BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!

jasonp87
01-17-2014, 08:54 PM
There really isn't much to dislike about Denver as a team. They don't have any show boat athletes who only care about themselves. Everyone on that team seems to have their heads on straight and be more concerned about the end goal than just their own stats. Their leader, Manning, is a stand up guy who loves and takes care of his family. For the most part members of the team stay out of trouble. There were some issues at the beginning of the year but nothing since and it's hard to tell exactly what happened with Miller. I think Fox knows but he doesn't share more than is absolutely necessary or relevant for the next game. The front office does a good job of weeding out and avoiding the riff raff as far as far as criminals like Hernandez go. The fan base is passionate but not usually out of control stupid like some. That is one thing that's nice about Tebow being gone. Some of the fans that followed him to Denver wouldn't know a QB if a pass hit them in the face. I liked Tebow as a person and he was a really hard working guy but I think sometimes he would have a hard time hitting the broad side of a barn if he was standing in it. D Thomas and Eric Decker really made Tebow look better than he was. Overall I think the Broncos are a well run hard working team and a good model for other organizations to follow.

specvjeff
01-17-2014, 11:08 PM
There really isn't much to dislike about Denver as a team.

They're from Denver. That's plenty.

Jeff Saurwein
SDMAS President
SDReefs Moderator
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

jasonp87
01-17-2014, 11:12 PM
They're from Denver. That's plenty.

Go away, this is for Broncos fans. I created this one so I wasn't bugging the charger fans in their thread lol

specvjeff
01-17-2014, 11:35 PM
Read the signature slick I get to do whatever I want :lol:

Jeff Saurwein
SDMAS President
SDReefs Moderator

50 cube
01-18-2014, 08:27 AM
There really isn't much to dislike about Denver as a team. They don't have any show boat athletes who only care about themselves. Everyone on that team seems to have their heads on straight and be more concerned about the end goal than just their own stats. Their leader, Manning, is a stand up guy who loves and takes care of his family. For the most part members of the team stay out of trouble. There were some issues at the beginning of the year but nothing since and it's hard to tell exactly what happened with Miller. I think Fox knows but he doesn't share more than is absolutely necessary or relevant for the next game. The front office does a good job of weeding out and avoiding the riff raff as far as far as criminals like Hernandez go. The fan base is passionate but not usually out of control stupid like some. That is one thing that's nice about Tebow being gone. Some of the fans that followed him to Denver wouldn't know a QB if a pass hit them in the face. I liked Tebow as a person and he was a really hard working guy but I think sometimes he would have a hard time hitting the broad side of a barn if he was standing in it. D Thomas and Eric Decker really made Tebow look better than he was. Overall I think the Broncos are a well run hard working team and a good model for other organizations to follow.

Gee wiz, I never realized what a great organization & team the Broncos are! What a great group of people & athletes. I guess I'll just have to become a Bronco fan!

Sat Cong
01-18-2014, 10:44 AM
Go away, this is for Broncos fans. I created this one so I wasn't bugging the charger fans in their thread lol

This is San Diego Reefs....Not Denver Reefs...LOL...

Saying your team doesn't show boat? LOL...Mile High Salute after TD was not? And now you have that punk Shaun Phillips and his "bowling" sack dance...LOL...Stay classy..."OMAHA!"

Never will I ever root for AFC West team other than my beloved hometown Chargers!!!

Sat Cong
01-18-2014, 10:46 AM
Read the signature slick I get to do whatever I want :lol:

Jeff Saurwein
SDMAS President
SDReefs Moderator

For once, I am all for dictatorship and power abusing! :lol:

cutterx23
01-18-2014, 11:12 AM
All you charger fans: shoo, shoo, scat, get out of here. Wait till next December/January for charger football to start, that's if it even does at all.

cutterx23
01-18-2014, 11:15 AM
Never will I ever root for AFC West team other than my beloved hometown Chargers!!!

What're you gonna do when they move to LA? Hahaha and don't be mad cuz shaun Phillips chose a winner and moved away from a team spinning it's wheels not going forward for 3 straight seasons after blowing 14-2 seasons previous to that. Just be glad you only had to deal with Shaun and not Von this season.

wyntersun
01-19-2014, 12:01 PM
Broncos!!!!!!!!

jasonp87
01-19-2014, 03:05 PM
super bowl!!

cutterx23
01-19-2014, 03:07 PM
Go broncos!!!!

jasonp87
01-29-2014, 04:33 PM
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad244/jasonp87/2014-Year-of-horse-4.jpg (http://s940.photobucket.com/user/jasonp87/media/2014-Year-of-horse-4.jpg.html)

50 cube
01-29-2014, 04:36 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/30/jeryrybu.jpg

cutterx23
01-29-2014, 04:39 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/30/jeryrybu.jpg

Love the team spirit, that's true dedication, anything and everything broncos!!! :) lol only real winners for your booty

GO BRONCOS!!!!! It's the year of the horse, NOT THE SEACHICKEN!

50 cube
01-29-2014, 04:42 PM
It's more of a slam but nice try spinning it!!!

specvjeff
01-30-2014, 05:56 PM
This is the concrete data point I'm looking for when deciding who to put money on in the Super Bowl

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1942833-clairvoyant-manatee-buffett-picks-broncos-over-seahawks-in-super-bowl-xlviii?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Jeff Saurwein
SDMAS President
SDReefs Moderator

jasonp87
01-30-2014, 06:35 PM
It's as good as any other method. Isn't there an octopus that does the same thing?

specvjeff
01-30-2014, 06:52 PM
I believe it died. They don't live very long.

jasonp87
02-02-2014, 09:37 AM
The day has finally come!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

jessegarcia28
02-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Will Choke!!!!!!!:o

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

specvjeff
02-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Will Choke!!!!!!!:o

The donkeys showed up today.

Jeff Saurwein
SDMAS President
SDReefs Moderator

Esco reef
02-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Hahahahahahaha thats all I gotta say suckas !!!!!!!! Donkeys suck

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

erikk
02-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Broncos SUCK chargers all day

jessegarcia28
02-02-2014, 05:40 PM
I called that $hi!t. Lol

erikk
02-02-2014, 05:42 PM
^^^^^estod homie^^^^^^ chargers all day every day

Callie
02-02-2014, 06:01 PM
Sorry brother!

Esco reef
02-02-2014, 06:03 PM
Omg !!!!!!!!!! So embarrassed for you broncos lmao

Therapy
02-02-2014, 06:13 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/mardesmith/1607077_10152208160301151_1175040232_n_zps7b46305b .jpg (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/mardesmith/media/1607077_10152208160301151_1175040232_n_zps7b46305b .jpg.html)

RussM
02-02-2014, 07:02 PM
Now being served in sports bars all over Denver : heaping mounds of deep fried seacrow

50 cube
02-02-2014, 07:25 PM
The day has finally come!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Go where? Maybe home? Broncos got embarrassed on the biggest stage. I don't think anybody could have beaten th Seahawks.

Esco reef
02-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Go where? Maybe home? Broncos got embarrassed on the biggest stage. I don't think anybody could have beaten th Seahawks.

Lol yup go home !!!

jessegarcia28
02-02-2014, 07:43 PM
Ahahahaha
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/03/tytahy2e.jpg

Sat Cong
02-03-2014, 12:32 AM
SUPER BOWL WAS already played like over two weeks ago...Aka the NFC Championship game...

What we all saw yesterday was pretty much already champion versus a very M-E-D-I-O-C-R-E team...

Not a Hawk fans, but gotta admit, they are the best team in the NFL and men among boys against any AFC team...

Best collective of players, best owner, and by far the best 12th Man!

jasonp87
02-03-2014, 06:39 AM
Wow, needless to say that sucked. They didn't even seem to show up for the game. The Broncos could've won if not for their turnovers and lack of fire in the game. At least they made it that far. 30 other teams were already eliminated. Well time to get ready for next year. We will still be competitive next season and we will get a rematch in the regular season. It will be less meaningful but it will offer a chance to redeem themselves. NFL will probably schedule it for the first or second game of the season in Seattle.

Sat Cong
02-03-2014, 08:31 AM
Wow, needless to say that sucked. They didn't even seem to show up for the game. The Broncos could've won if not for their turnovers and lack of fire in the game. At least they made it that far. 31 other teams were already eliminated. Well time to get ready for next year. We will still be competitive next season and we will get a rematch in the regular season. It will be less meaningful but it will offer a chance to redeem themselves. NFL will probably schedule it for the first or second game of the season in Seattle.

Isn't that how loser of the game always do? Biggest game of the year and "they didn't show up"...Welcome to the Choke Show! "Best offense" that scored only 8pts? "C'mon Maaaaan!"

Yea like the Chargers "could've" beat the Donks in the playoff if they score more than them in that game..."Could've"....HAHAHA....

And correction for ya....31 teams were eliminated....No one care about second place...LOL, #iamjustsaying...

Noobie_fish
02-03-2014, 09:09 AM
^LOL. True.

AFUreef
02-03-2014, 09:14 AM
Isn't that how loser of the game always do? Biggest game of the year and "they didn't show up"...Welcome to the Choke Show! "Best offense" that scored only 8pts? "C'mon Maaaaan!"

Yea like the Chargers "could've" beat the Donks in the playoff if they score more than them in that game..."Could've"....HAHAHA....

And correction for ya....31 teams were eliminated....No one care about second place...LOL, #iamjustsaying...
Yes sir. How embarrassing talk about choking from the first play of the game to the last. Broncos got smoked. I LOVE IT.
CHARGERS FOR LIFE

jasonp87
02-03-2014, 09:17 AM

The point I was making is that the Broncos did a lot to beat themselves. Yes the hawks played a good sound game but a lot of the broncos problems were self inflicted. If the broncos played the way they normally did it would have been a much different game.

jessegarcia28
02-03-2014, 09:19 AM
Yes play the way they've played against other teams but not the "Seahawks" It showed that Defense does Win Championships.....

jessegarcia28
02-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Almost "Champs"
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/04/7a3yza7u.jpg

50 cube
02-03-2014, 11:31 AM
The point I was making is that the Broncos did a lot to beat themselves. Yes the hawks played a good sound game but a lot of the broncos problems were self inflicted. If the broncos played the way they normally did it would have been a much different game.

" A good sound game"? It was a beat down of epic proportions!
Even worse than the chargers only appearance in th Super Bowl, at least they scored 26.

Sat Cong
02-03-2014, 03:55 PM

Hahaha....Self inflicted is when receivers drop open pass repeately in redzones or a running back trip on his own and fumble the ball during handoff untouched at the goal line...

Got hit on the hands or throwing duck for INT that caused by "men playing among boys" pass rush defense is something you can't say they beat themselves but rather they got manhandled!

It's okay bro, I don't think any AFC team can beat the Hawks anyway...Like I said and Richard Sherman said, "Super Bowl was when they played and beat the Niners in the NFC Championship game!"

But it's pretty funny when Floyd Mayweather lost 10.4mil betting on the Donks to win....LOOOOL

AFUreef
02-03-2014, 03:57 PM
" A good sound game"? It was a beat down of epic proportions!
Even worse than the chargers only appearance in th Super Bowl, at least they scored 26.
Good call. It was a Straight up beat down for sure. Lmao :beer::rock:

jasonp87
02-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Just a reminder. This thread is for Broncos fans. Everyone has made their opinion known now and you can move along. I don't post endless ridicule on the Chargers thread and the same courtesy should be granted here. The game is over, what's done is done. Everyone move along.

50 cube
02-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Do you really think you can have a private thread with no charger fans/bronco haters responding? Buck up & take it like a man!

jasonp87
02-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Do you really think you can have a private thread with no charger fans/bronco haters responding? Buck up & take it like a man!

I'm sorry, my bad. I must have been wrong in assuming that everyone else would conduct themselves at the same level of sportsmanship that I and the other Bronco's fans here have over the course of the season. I wont make that mistake again.

SD_LuNaTiCz
02-16-2014, 12:34 PM
Broncos are a freaking joke!!!!!

SD_LuNaTiCz
03-16-2014, 02:43 PM
Go cry along Peyton and them other donkeys

poakley723
03-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Denver will be back and better next season. The chargers will still be mediocre.

cutterx23
03-19-2014, 12:33 PM
I'm sorry, my bad. I must have been wrong in assuming that everyone else would conduct themselves at the same level of sportsmanship that I and the other Bronco's fans here have over the course of the season. I wont make that mistake again.

Jason remember who you're talking about, these guys haven't even sniffed success in years. Hell they couldn't even get passed Tebow. The only thing they can do is hate. But I'll take all you haters over how everybody feels about the chargers, oh wait, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE CHARGERS UNTIL THEY MOVE TO LA. Enjoy your team for the few years you have left, oh but wait, charger fans don't attend or even watch games until the playoffs. Love charger fans.

P.S. can you guys take Jammer back please

cutterx23
03-19-2014, 12:36 PM
#iamjustsaying...

Go back to twitter where they limit the amount of idiocy allowed to spew from peoples finger mouths.

RickSee
03-19-2014, 01:44 PM
Go Broncos!!!!

jasonp87
03-19-2014, 02:09 PM
Hey guys. How do you feel about the recent FA pickups by Elway and CO? I like the defensive pickups, not sure about Sanders though. I think we could have picked up a receiver in the draft that could have replaced Decker without Sanders larger paycheck. Oh well, I'm still hoping Sanders will still have a great year under Manning.

poakley723
03-19-2014, 02:51 PM
I think our defensive pick ups are great. We did lose Cromartie which sucks.

I didn't really expect to sign a receiver because I thought we would be going in the direction of the running game a little but Payton will get him the ball just hope he catches it.

KorL
03-19-2014, 04:04 PM
Glad they let C. Bailey go. He's was past his prime quite a few years back. Gave up too many big plays.

Hopefully D. Ware is healthy and has a bounce back year and also hopefully V.Miller can fully recover from injury. They'll be fun to watch, chasing the opposing QBs. That goes same for A.Talib, I think he's better than D.Rodger Cromartie. So hopefully everyone stays healthy.

Sanders is fast, he'll be their deep threat

jasonp87
03-19-2014, 04:13 PM
I was pretty bummed about loosing Bailey but I understood the move. I know he's past his prime but he was still better than a mid range CB plus he was a leader and coach for the defense and other corner backs.

Not sure if they are going to use Sanders as a deep threat. Andre Caldwell's sole job was to burn straight down the field all season when he was in. I think Sanders will be used in a more intermediate area of the field. Yards after catch is a different story though, hopefully he can break the first tackle and gain some yards with that speed.

specvjeff
03-19-2014, 05:19 PM
I'm just curious what's going to happen after next season? Back to obscurity again? They certainly don't have another QB on the team now that's going to replace Manning.

SD_LuNaTiCz
03-19-2014, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=jasonp87;862399]Hey guys. How do you feel about the recent FA pickups by Elway and CO? I like the defensive pickups, not sure about Sanders though. I think we could have picked up a receiver in the draft that could have replaced Decker without Sanders larger paycheck. Oh well, I'm still hoping Sanders will still have a great year under Manning.[/QUOte
broncos are trying to buy them selves a championship lol..... cant wait to hear the excuses when the season is over and again no superbowl ring to show for HHAAHHAAHAHHA

jason142
03-19-2014, 06:00 PM
I am not a donkeys fan but I think the chargers fans are just jealous because they don't have a ring, not one. Just remember back in 98 when the padres went out and bought all those high profile players and went to the series only to get swept by the Yankees, closest SD has ever come to a championship is second place in any pro sport. And before chargers fans chimes in, yes the raiders suck but we beat you once last year and we have a few things that you don't have, CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS!!!!!! Oh, my favorite name for the the donkeys is the rent a back donkeys and if anyone didn't know what the C stands for on mannings jersey it is for CHOKER!!!!, ask his drunk drug addicted former owner, he will tell you :D. With all that said everyone knows that when manning retires it is going to be in a blue and white #18 jersey.

RickSee
03-19-2014, 06:07 PM
Are the Broncos trying to buy themselves a Championship? (Now did you really LOL, or was it more of a SFASTS?) I can not wait to hear the excuses (from who) when the season is over, with no Superbowl ring to show for it. Yes I know spelling and grammar police, but if you are going to insult people for being fans please do it in a manner in which people with educations can understand. Thanks for the Adorable post. Go Broncos!

(SFASTS= Smile For A Second Then Stopped)

poakley723
03-20-2014, 09:48 AM
With a salary cap in the NFL you really can't buy a championship. Elway has managed things to get the salary cap room needed.

jasonp87
04-23-2014, 04:59 PM
2014 Broncos Schedule
Sept. 7 — vs. Indianapolis Colts, 6:30 p.m.
Sept. 14 — vs. Kansas City Chiefs, 2:25 p.m.
Sept. 21 — at Seattle Seahawks, 2:25 p.m.
Sept. 28 — BYE
Oct. 5 — vs. Arizona Cardinals, 2:05 p.m.
Oct. 12 — at New York Jets, 11 a.m.
Oct. 19 — vs. San Francisco 49ers, 6:30 p.m.
Oct. 23 — vs. San Diego Chargers, 6:25 p.m.
Nov. 2 — at New England Patriots, 2:25 p.m.
Nov. 9 — at Oakland Raiders, 2:05 p.m.
Nov. 16 — at St. Louis Rams, 11 a.m.
Nov. 23 — vs. Miami Dolphins, 2:25 p.m.
Nov. 30 — at Kansas City Chiefs, 6:30 p.m.
Dec. 7 — vs. Buffalo Bills, 2:05 p.m.
Dec. 14 — at San Diego Chargers, 2:05 p.m.
Dec. 22 — at Cincinnati Bengals, 6:30 p.m.
Dec. 28 — vs. Oakland Raiders, 2:25 p.m.

poakley723
04-23-2014, 05:04 PM
looks pretty good.

RickSee
04-23-2014, 05:19 PM
Damn that bye is pretty damn early in the season

jasonp87
04-23-2014, 05:42 PM
Damn that bye is pretty damn early in the season

Yeah that sucks. The NFL must also have a rule that Denver will always travel to NE. Brady and Big B must not like the altitude.

jasonp87
05-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Round 1 of the draft is over. Broncos picked CB Bradley Roby from Ohio State with the 31st pick.

jasonp87
08-07-2014, 09:37 PM
Everyone calling this game against the Seahawks payback. I wish is that easy. Only way we get payback is by lifting the Lombardi trophy at the end. Even then the taste of that game will never go away.

Not much can be said of a pre-season win but there were some good things tonight. Great to see a lot of starters back and new players out on the field. D Thomas is looking and playing great already. Hillman played decent without Ball in the line-up. Defense looked better than last year and still not full strength. Brock did great at QB filling in after Manning sat down. Would be nice to see him play with the first string o-line for a bit though. The second string guys are pretty rough around the edges and don't give him near the time he would have behind manning's line.

Now a good rest before the next game.

cutterx23
08-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Jason ur staff now can't you block the chargers people from coming on here lol or at least teach them how to talk competitive trash :) I think they are still feeling the pain of that second half comeback from Tebow years ago.

jasonp87
08-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Jason ur staff now can't you block the chargers people from coming on here lol or at least teach them how to talk competitive trash :) I think they are still feeling the pain of that second half comeback from Tebow years ago.

Sorry brett, looks like Jeff took care of it. I've been out of town today. I can't block anyone from posting here lol. All we can do is continue to be respectful fans as we have been.

specvjeff
08-12-2014, 02:37 PM
Good lord guys. Just stop. I'm tired of deleting your bickering.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jasonp87
08-17-2014, 03:13 PM
Skunk! Second and third strings played well today. Thought Brock did pretty good. He's no Manning but who else is? Still needs some work. I still want to see him with the first string line. Maybe next week.

Boats80
08-30-2014, 08:53 PM
Go Broncos!

Mike G

45 Gal JBJ FOWLR (for now)

Sat Cong
09-15-2014, 09:41 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos-fans-start-petition-ban-163030222.html

LOL...Now you know what "media bias" is...

jasonp87
09-15-2014, 11:42 AM
Lol, Phil Simms is an idiot but that's stupid.

jasonp87
04-21-2015, 04:30 PM
2015 Schedule Released!

cutterx23
04-21-2015, 04:56 PM
I feel like at a glance that looks like a real good schedule for us. With the exception of the Indy game, we play the tougher teams at home, which will be nice against GB and NE. We have done well at home against NE since the Peyton era began. That GB game will be tough but nice that it comes after the bye week. Barring injury this could be one of our best seasons regular season recordwise, will end up being all about those playoff matchups, but IMO with that schedule we should be able to manage homefield advantage, and hope that we don't have any excuses come playoffs. Even if I wasn't a Bronco diehard I think I wouldn't mind watching Manning go out on top and give all the internet and monday morning quarterback tough guys something to chew on as he rides into the sunset. One Bronco was able to do it, and we again have a strong run game, I see no reason a second Bronco couldn't do the same.

jasonp87
04-21-2015, 05:59 PM
Yeah the schedule looks pretty good for us. I like the Thursday night roadie game early in the year, just wish it wasn't a divisional game but oh well, the chiefs aren't that much to worry about. I never look past the Charger games, I always call it a win if we can at least split with them. I am happy that week 17 game against the Chargers is a home game, that one could effect our divisional standings and playoff seeding. Our record against NE at home in recent years had been good, just doesn't happen all that often. Green Bay will be tough as you mentioned but again, it's at home so that helps.We will know more or less what to expect when we go to Chicago where Fox is now. Not sure how the away game at Pittsburgh will go, just have to wait and see how they are playing. We don't seem to do well against Indy, I don't really see this year being much different unless we change the game plan and run more, as long as that's working. Overall I think we could go 13-3 this year. That is losses at Indy, NE, and 1 slop.

cutterx23
04-21-2015, 06:16 PM
I'll form my opinion on the Chargers this year after I see Rivers starting Week 1, until then I'm reserving judgement. They are a mess right now with the awful ownership. Can't even return Eric Weddles phone calls. SAD. If only SD could rid the Chargers of the Spanos family things may be so much different, but I'm starting to believe that under that family ownership winning will never be a priority. Rivers loses a good reliable receiving target after every season is seems. And with the unsettled future location of the team, what will the "San Deigo" Chargers be playing for. I sincerely see a 15-1 type of possible record for the Broncos this year, if we are able to stay healthy at key positions. I'll probably be wrong but at first glance of that schedule in April, I see 15 wins as a strong possibility.

jasonp87
04-21-2015, 06:42 PM
the Chargers are a good team that is held back by their owners. I never underestimate their ability to take a game from a well known opponent. 15 wins is pretty lofty, stuff happens and it's easy to say that if nobody gets hurt we can win that many, but players always get hurt and some team almost always steals one from you that you weren't expecting. I think 12-13 wins and the AFC West crown is pretty likely.