PDA

View Full Version : Anybody talk to Jarrell?

luv4qt1004
10-27-2013, 08:05 PM
Anybody talk or close with Jarrell screenname skate858? I sold him a nano tank setup and he was suppose to pay me 1st of October. I tried calling and texting but it goes straight to voicemail, nor has he been on here for a while.

luv4qt1004
11-04-2013, 07:23 PM
bump. has anybody talked to him recently?

Bogg
11-04-2013, 07:24 PM
That's messed up

jasonp87
11-04-2013, 07:26 PM
I haven't heard from him in a while but I have bought and sold with him on several occasions and never had a problem.

Esco reef
11-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Wierd... He's a pretty legit guy here on the forum, hopefully nothing bad has happened.

luv4qt1004
11-04-2013, 07:48 PM
yeah he is pretty legit. ive sold multiple things to him and he did repay me back. just his phone has been off for a month, and hasnt been on the board for a month.

luv4qt1004
11-04-2013, 07:49 PM
but i do want my 175

BetosREEF
11-04-2013, 07:52 PM
That's wierd, I bought from him and hes kool. And I always seen him on her a lot, hope he alright.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

luv4qt1004
12-19-2013, 04:45 PM
still havent heard from this guy. has anybody talk to him?

XO PRESENTS
12-19-2013, 06:28 PM
I lost his number or I'd reach out to him, hopefully all is ok with him, hope it gets resolved soon Sam

luv4qt1004
08-14-2014, 02:15 PM
Ok guys its been almost 9 months trying to figure this out. couple months ago he randomly messaged me about looking for a loan. He said he was in LA and now he is back. He said he was going to pay but when we were suppose to meet he never returned my text messages. I said eff it. Yesterday I texted him to see maybe he had a change of heart. I asked if this was jarrell. He said yes, but he said he lost all his contact. I said it was Sam on Sdr. I said if he can kindly give my money back. He said, oh you must have a different jarrell then. He said he was never on sdreefs and he has no clue what I am talking about. The same number he texted me couple months ago was the same number I texted back yesterday. Really?!?! He plays dumb with me. I am done with this situation. I am out 175 bucks. Life goes on. Thanks for everyone who had my back. If he ever comes on to this site I hope he gets banned. IF anybody wants his number please pm me. thanks guys!

pirate2876
08-14-2014, 02:39 PM
I dont know that guy, but maybe if you put his phone# up someone who does know him can text him. Make sure its him, then ask for the money. Worth a shot? Or not.

unbereefable
08-14-2014, 04:16 PM
Not worth the hassle. What are the chances 2 dudes names jarrell have the same #? One disconnected it and another jarrell happen to come buy a phone and get the dudes old #. It's a loss lesson learned. It sucks. But now you have no choice but to not trust the people you meet on here for transactions that you don't know. At least everyone here knows this dude is a thieving scumbag. I know I won't deal with him.

sdnd
08-14-2014, 04:53 PM
I know he use to hang out at reef dreams with Derek...we chatted it up a bit there. He lived in pq back then and use to work at the pet store over there....I would try to hit up Derek to see if he can help you?? I hate shady ass ppl too...karma always comes around. :)

cutterx23
08-14-2014, 05:01 PM
He definitely doesn't come down to RD anymore, I can assure you of that. I used to talk to him all the time as he lived almost across the street but he disappeared what seems like forever ago now, haven't ever heard from him since.

sdnd
03-13-2017, 06:41 PM
Just thought I'd bump this up...since he's finally shown up on here... :)

lotus457
03-13-2017, 09:11 PM
Bump recently had similar experience to yours. Shady ass people on here bro gotta be careful.

sushi
03-13-2017, 09:28 PM

It's not him, it is a different Jerrel that happened to have the same phone number and also same screen name on sdreefs and also likes fish :lol:

CMD2213
03-13-2017, 09:50 PM
Well he's active again so collection time

sushi
03-13-2017, 09:53 PM
He must be pretty dumb if he didn't even get a new screen name

sdnd
03-13-2017, 10:27 PM
Yea saw his sn pop up on a few threads looking for tanks so thought he has the money now to repay his debt...

oo0oscar0oo
03-13-2017, 10:46 PM
:ohsnap:

sushi
03-14-2017, 06:37 AM
$175 time to pay

CMD2213
03-14-2017, 07:16 AM
It's simple pay your debt and he a good sdr member otherwise enjoy the trolling lol

sushi
03-14-2017, 10:36 AM
It wasn't him, someone took his phone :lol:

djuiceem619
03-14-2017, 11:23 AM
Someone named Jarrell took Jarrell's phone and hacked into his SDREEFS account, what a coincidence they use the same exact password and usernames for everything.

sushi
03-14-2017, 11:25 AM
Someone named Jarrell took Jarrell's phone and hacked into his SDREEFS account, what a coincidence they use the same exact password and usernames for everything.

Haha, it might have been the Russians

skate858
03-15-2017, 03:35 PM
let clear some ish up!! #1 the only person that can speak on this matter is SAM!... me and him had a dealt with each other plenty of times and never had any problems.. now to the good stuff....to all you haters please never speak on my name without personally knowing me or what happened. when all this took place i told sam that my grandmother had just passed away ( which he was understanding of) and me and my brother took over all of her outstanding financial needs and her burial. to this day that has been the hardest time of my life. i reached out to him to stay in contact. no sure why people are saying my number was changed or any bs of that nature when that never came from my mouth. 2nd of all that was super old and gave out on me loosing ALL OF MY CONTACTS
i reached out to him on here and even asked fellow reefers on here if they had his contact info.. so sad that someone goes thru something hella horrible and all you guys can do is bash when not knowing the situation at all... smh thats super low. and if anyone on here has an issue with me most know im super easy going and legit. so from one mistake now im a bad guy?? ive messaged sam twice since i went back to being active on here and will continue to do so until we finish the deal we had.
so theres the story folks... BASH MY NAME AND WHATEVER YOUD LIKE.. FOr all that know me you already know the type of dude i am.
once again SAM... if you see this before the messages ive sent you.. contact me asap on my cell that i provided.
lame it had to even go this far seriously, but LIFE happens and i keep my word. Im not one for games and drama. ESPECIALLY IF YOUR HELPING ME OUT.

sorry for the typos

cshplumber
03-15-2017, 03:52 PM
Ok guys its been almost 9 months trying to figure this out. couple months ago he randomly messaged me about looking for a loan. He said he was in LA and now he is back. He said he was going to pay but when we were suppose to meet he never returned my text messages. I said eff it. Yesterday I texted him to see maybe he had a change of heart. I asked if this was jarrell. He said yes, but he said he lost all his contact. I said it was Sam on Sdr. I said if he can kindly give my money back. He said, oh you must have a different jarrell then. He said he was never on sdreefs and he has no clue what I am talking about. The same number he texted me couple months ago was the same number I texted back yesterday. Really?!?! He plays dumb with me. I am done with this situation. I am out 175 bucks. Life goes on. Thanks for everyone who had my back. If he ever comes on to this site I hope he gets banned. IF anybody wants his number please pm me. thanks guys!

This was quite the dogpile on you but this was the only side we knew and we all agreed that it sucked. Lots of guys posted that you're legit and that it's not like you... but still Sam was out $175. after about 9 months of trying to get ahold of you. Sorry for your loss and home you & Sam get all this drama settled.

djuiceem619
03-15-2017, 04:01 PM
Then why would you get a tank in the first place if you were going through some financial issues?

skate858
03-15-2017, 04:04 PM
oh yea i totally am understanding and very level headed with the situation. and yes me and sam will. just hope he can contact me sooner than later.. it was my fault for going mia when i went through that emotional battle.. im older and way more mature.
live and learn is the key.

skate858
03-15-2017, 04:07 PM
the financial situation took place after i got a tank. lol everyone on here knows how much id buy hella tanks never with any problems at all. then literally a month later is when my grandma passed. and no one in the whole family ever knew how serious her condition was because she hid it from us. ****ty situation all around and feel bad to sam. because he wasn't someone i just brought items from. we became super cool over the years and i feel bad...if i didn't care i wouldn't have kept trying to reach out or even come back on here.

cHRoNzZe
03-15-2017, 04:11 PM
Looks like the issue WILL be solve soon ..... Sorry to hear about your family brah trust me I know the pain,but you should of made sure he knows what your going thru in life since it is a life changer ...... Good luck bud hope everything turns for the best

Another reason why people should put that "" I'll pay you back "" in deals.... life changes and we cant do nothing about it

sushi
03-15-2017, 04:26 PM
Sorry skate, glad to see you're here and willing to resolve the issue. That shows something - at least you're not sneaking around with a new screen name. I hope things are going better for you now.

skate858
03-15-2017, 04:27 PM
Oh yes.. And Sam can vouch and hope he will that I told him about the passing of her. But yea I feel you brotha. Completely do... And one more note to people...why would I change my screen name . I left it as is cause there isn't a reason to hide nada!!..

skate858
03-15-2017, 04:29 PM
Lol @ sushi..yea bro. No hard feeling even though you bashed the heck out of my name. But we all good in the hood ...happy reefing all ��

djuiceem619
03-15-2017, 04:34 PM
Lol @ sushi..yea bro. No hard feeling even though you bashed the heck out of my name. But we all good in the hood ...happy reefing all 😊

💯, but you need to understand where we're coming from, someone posted something about you not paying, I understand your situation, but he must have not understood your situation since he took his time to come onto the forum to let everyone know about you not paying up or staying in contact with him.

djuiceem619
03-15-2017, 04:36 PM
We would do the Same thing for you though if someone didn't pay you.

skate858
03-15-2017, 04:43 PM
Lol @ sushi..yea bro. No hard feeling even though you bashed the heck out of my name. But we all good in the hood ...happy reefing all ��

sushi
03-15-2017, 04:47 PM
We would do the Same thing for you though if someone didn't pay you.

Yeah!! If someone ever doesn't pay you I will post silly things about them as well. It is like the only situation where trolling is allowed :lol:

skate858
03-15-2017, 04:47 PM
Haha noted

CMD2213
03-15-2017, 05:37 PM
Lol @ sushi..yea bro. No hard feeling even though you bashed the heck out of my name. But we all good in the hood ...happy reefing all 😊 don't take it personal we all just get bored and start posting to keep something going lol...
Also sorry for your loss hopefully everything is situated in regards to your end of having to handle personal matters

SammieT
03-15-2017, 05:45 PM
don't take it personal we all just get bored and start posting to keep something going lol...
Also sorry for your loss hopefully everything is situated in regards to your end of having to handle personal matters
No one cares about you Mike, go crawl back into that hole you came from

sushi
03-15-2017, 06:02 PM
No one cares about you Mike, go crawl back into that hole you came from

I care :beer:

CMD2213
03-15-2017, 10:43 PM
No one cares about you Mike, go crawl back into that hole you came from you wish I'd crawl into your hole! Typical sammie always trying to sweet talk me. Sammie don't you have a hookah bar to run?

Kris
03-16-2017, 05:22 AM
I still am totally confused? Did the guy get paid, or is he MIA now?

I had to read through the !hole! thread again and still can't figure it all out.
I do understand hard times, in fact my life sucks pretty hard now and for at least the last 5+ years. Should I blame a stranger to me named Jarrell and talk crap about him cause we both had some rough times about the same time?

Why not?! ( I'm wondering if I have ever seen Mr. J at a LFS? I'm certain I cursed him out in person when I did, right?)
Anybody else think that this thread should be deleted for the good of the board? That's my vote.

jasonp87
03-16-2017, 05:29 AM
I'm going to shut this down. It has turned into a lot of hearsay and both parties involved can work it out through private message or off the site.

seareef
03-16-2017, 07:33 AM
Thanks Jason.