PDA

View Full Version : For Sale North County For sale: 75 gal acrylic reef tank w/ 35 gal fuge plumbed with equipment

SdCringer
10-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Hello, unfortunately I have to sell my tank just after putting it together dueto financial situation. I spent so much getting it together that I have no money left to buy corals and livestock and to keep it going. It has 2 large clowns (paired) aand a smaller single clown which hangs out with the two bigger ones. I have a large lawnmower blennie, 2 damsels, a zoa colony, 3 small zoas [8 polyps or so each), a blueish purple tri clam, a couple small zenias, a purple lipped anemone (large), another small anemone, 2 large hermit crabs, a mfew turbo snails (had a bunch but these hermit crabs kill and ate them all then see if they want there shell which they both sport turbo snail shells now, watchman goby, 2 mussels and a pin cushion coral, a mushroom coral and a large live rock covered in green button polyps. As for equipment its a 75 gallon Sea clear acrylic which the back wet/dry has been turned in a fuge and has two 3/4inch holes drilled on one side and 2 1inch holes drilled on the other side for a inch drain to the 35 ecofil sump/fuge and the other bulkhead is attached to the drain of a fluvel 406 canister filter filled with foam blocks, prefilter, chemipure, purigen, kent organic adsorption and seachem denitrate. The 406 eeturn is attached to the wet/dry return pipe. One of The 3/4inch bulkheads is the pvc return line attached to a coralife screw uv sterilizer then to the return pump in the sump. The other 3/4inch bulkhead is the return for a fluvel 404 canister filter which has all new parts so works great with no leaks. It has a standard drain from the wet dry now fuge. I have 3 aqueon circulation pumps 1250, 950 and 450 and 1 coralife circulation pump. For lights I have two 24inch t5ho for the wetdry fuge, 2 fluval 48inch 698 led strips (300 bucks each and are barely used for a total of almost 1400 leds plus I have a 400 watt MH that needs ahood so I havent been able to use yet. The 35gal sump has a fluvel square led box for the fuge(new) and a 8 led strip(new). The sump has a coralife skimmer which is also new and two fluval 300watt titanium heaters (brand new). The sump has a mix of miracle mud and live sand as substrate with the narrow fuge growing chaeto while the larger square chamber is mud, live sand and live rock mixed up fir filtration and another chamber meant for bioballs is instead filled with filter bonded pads. I was really looking forward to watching this tank b grow cuz I absolutely love this hobby but I have to get ride of it and lose so much time and money I have spent but I have to do what I have to do unless some body or somebodies are doing really well and would be able to help donate so I could keep my baby. ... ya right heh. Back to the tank my number is 7604313922 and I live in San Marcos and am willing to show the tank to anyone who would like to call and set up a time to come look. I am willing to sell cheap to sell fast but no low ball offers cuz I put alot of time and money into this tank. Thank you. It wont let me post any pictures so if someone can tell me why I cant attach picture or how to get them from my phone to here. It asks for the url not a path to them..thanks or email me at sdcringer@live.com and I will email you some. Thx

DP916
10-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Can you text me pictures of tank 619 301 9048 thanks

SdCringer
10-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Yes sure will