PDA

View Full Version : CO2 Fills

Clownaholic
06-02-2004, 04:40 PM
Guys,

Just getting my Calcium Reactor setup, I'd like to know where you all fill your CO2 bottles at? I'm in the Fletcher Hills/ La Mesa area...

Thanks,
Jeff

Mike N
06-03-2004, 07:35 AM
San Diego Welders Supply
Air Gas

or any other welding supply place...

TommyD
06-03-2004, 07:49 AM
Mike;
If you go to AW; the Parsons is on the corner on Clairemont Mesa.

If you want to stay on the East side of SD; then go to B's Keg beer in El Cajon. It's on the far side near Second Street; they fill CHEAP (Or used to) AND they give you all the fiber washers you need for free :)

-TD

reefrenzy
06-03-2004, 12:09 PM
Do you guys have your own bottle for them to fill? Or do any of the places sell them and do tank swaps (empty for full ones, like they do for propane tanks for BBQs at Lowes)?

jetor
06-03-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by TommyD
Mike;
If you go to AW; the Parsons is on the corner on Clairemont Mesa.

If you want to stay on the East side of SD; then go to B's Keg beer in El Cajon. It's on the far side near Second Street; they fill CHEAP (Or used to) AND they give you all the fiber washers you need for free :)

-TD

Cool I didn't even think of B's!!!

JT

Clownaholic
06-03-2004, 07:40 PM
I've got my own 5lb bottle. I bought a package deal. I like it so far. Now, let's see if it helps keep the calcium levels even.

Oh, I filled at Airgas(?) on the corner by Aquatic Warehouse. $16. I'm good for what I've heard is 9 months to a year so if you find a cheaper place, give a shout!

Thanks!