PDA

View Full Version : Golfers and/or adidas apparel lovers - you owe me one

h20poloman
09-19-2013, 07:03 PM
TaylorMade-adidas Golf has been a longstanding customer and partner with Adecco, the company I work for. We received a special vendor appreciation invitation where we are allowed to invite guests and clients to visit and buy at their company store in Carlsbad next Thursday September 26th from 4-7pm. If you would like to attend, please just let me know by next Wed 9/25. Adecco will also have appetizers and refreshments. I'll update with the exact adress once I receiive with possibly a map because the company store is not at their HQ building but a smaller building across the street. I plan on being there from about 4-5pm. I would suggest getting there as early as possible for the largest selection of gear to choose from. Again, please let me know if you plan on attending so I can get your name to our staff that will be checking guests in no later than next Wednesday. You can respond to this thread or send me a PM. I'll need your first and last name.

A SPECIAL INVITATION TO ADECCO FROM

PLEASE JOIN US ON SEPT 26TH FROM 4 TO 7 PM AT THE TAYLORMADE ADIDAS GOLF COMPANY STORE!!

GUESTS AND CLIENTS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND THIS EVENT!!

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THE 26TH FOR A FUN EVENING OF VIP SHOPPING

PARKING: PLEASE PARK AT BUILDING #3 PARKING LOT
DRESS CODE: NO DIRECT COMPETITORS LOGOS

40% - 50% (adidas apparel) off of Retail pricing

• 40% off most clubs.
• 40% off balls, gloves, travel gear, adidas and Ashworth clothing and golf shoes.
• 50% off adidas running and workout items
• Exclusive hours of 4 – 7 PM

We only carry current in-line clubs: RocketBladez, RBZ stage 2 and R1 and SLDR

Iron sets are 4-PW/AW in Regular flex and
3-PW and 4-PW/AW in Stiff flex.

Ladies sets are RocketBladez graphite
5-PW/AW/SW and Combo sets of
5/6 hybrid 7-AW/SW

Please know what shaft flex you need in all clubs as TMaG does not do Custom Fit

Duke4130
09-20-2013, 04:20 AM
Nice Marlin!!!! I was just in there this past week to buy a bunch of clubs for a charity event put on by one of our affiliates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

h20poloman
09-22-2013, 08:28 PM
Just a reminder that this event is this coming Thursday. Just send me a pm or reply to the thread if you would like to attend. You are also welcome to bring family or friends, I'll just need their names as well.

h20poloman
09-24-2013, 09:08 AM
bump, one last reminder as I need to have the names preferrably by today. Please let me know ASAP. Thank you

sumbudy
09-26-2013, 10:21 AM
To everyone that gets to go to this great event, have a great time! Wish I could have made it, but I already have plans. Enjoy!

goody
09-28-2013, 02:49 PM
Damn! How'd I miss this :(

wholagan
10-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Damn you public accounting. I'm missing all these events. I need a new driver