PDA

View Full Version : It's good to be back!

Saltmeister
06-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Hello fellow reefers, glad to be back on Sdreef! Moved from San Diego in 2007 and just moved back. I have a 150g peninsula that I've been dying to set up for the last 6 years... I used to go by Reefbabe but was unable to sign back on by that user name. I'm just happy to be back here with all you knowledgable and helpful salties. Reefing seems to have been continually changing and I know that I'll be needing your insightful advice.

h20poloman
06-09-2013, 08:09 PM
welcome back. Come on out to the SDMAS meeting wed night if you can at Ecoxotic...Bob Fenner is speaking and a great opportunity to meet a lot of us fellow hobbyists

Saltmeister
06-09-2013, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the invite! Would be a treat to hear from Bob Fenner and connect with other reef addicts.

Ratkiller
09-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Good meeting you Missy. You should post a full tank shot. I would love to see what you have going so far.

Vince
09-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Hello fellow reefers, glad to be back on Sdreef! Moved from San Diego in 2007 and just moved back. I have a 150g peninsula that I've been dying to set up for the last 6 years... I used to go by Reefbabe but was unable to sign back on by that user name. I'm just happy to be back here with all you knowledgable and helpful salties. Reefing seems to have been continually changing and I know that I'll be needing your insightful advice.

Welcome back!!
We can change your name back to the old one if you would like. PM me if your interested..V

Saltmeister
09-06-2013, 07:21 AM
It was nice meeting with you too Mike. Would love to come back and get a better peek at the tank next time. ;) Thanks for sharing some tips and insight as well as some nice frags!

Vince, changing my avatar is no biggy. Seems not many old salties from 2004 are on as much anymore. I'll keep my new log in and start fresh. :)