PDA

View Full Version : Harley's new tank

Harleycvo12
03-19-2013, 05:47 PM
Hello fellow reefers,

I am new to the forums, US Navy Active, Afghanistan Vet, and this hobby is the most relaxing thing in the world. I love it! Pics of my tank are below, my old OIC from Afghanistan gave me his tank. I actually am searching for one that is bigger, Would love to have one over 200 gallons, or even bigger just need to find a steal lol. Its my relaxation and I am now addicted to this, and of course hence my name when I am going crazy I ride my hog so the fish is probably better hehe.

Here is my tank, my last OIC from Afghanistan gave it to me here in Dago:
I know I need better lighting and my poor star fish didnt last cause of the puffer, I took a gamble so hence the reason why i want another tank.

http://s868.photobucket.com/user/harleysftl13/library/#/user/harleysftl13/library/?page=1&_suid=136374349925403448459227081524

Looking forward to being a part of the community here!

RickSee
03-19-2013, 05:54 PM
Well its an addiction, Have fun buddy

photoguy
03-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the addiction

goody
03-19-2013, 06:26 PM
You might want to talk with Adrian (fresh2120). I believe he is selling his 300g. Welcome to the site and thank you for your service.

JohnnyAirtime
03-20-2013, 08:09 AM
Hello fellow reefers,

I am new to the forums, US Navy Active, Afghanistan Vet, and this hobby is the most relaxing thing in the world. I love it! Pics of my tank are below, my old OIC from Afghanistan gave me his tank. I actually am searching for one that is bigger, Would love to have one over 200 gallons, or even bigger just need to find a steal lol. Its my relaxation and I am now addicted to this, and of course hence my name when I am going crazy I ride my hog so the fish is probably better hehe.

Here is my tank, my last OIC from Afghanistan gave it to me here in Dago:
I know I need better lighting and my poor star fish didnt last cause of the puffer, I took a gamble so hence the reason why i want another tank.

http://s868.photobucket.com/user/harleysftl13/library/#/user/harleysftl13/library/?page=1&_suid=136374349925403448459227081524

Looking forward to being a part of the community here!

Welcome!!! And thank you for your service (prior and ongoing)!!!

All kinds of deals show up on this site often... you just have to be ready, with cash and a vehicle for transport.

I got my 240gal for a "steal" when I bought it from an SDReefer.
However, it cost me blood, sweat and tears to get it into Reef Ready shape.

... my point is, they are out there. Just have to be ready for when one pops!

Harleycvo12
03-21-2013, 05:19 PM
Thanks all that responded or checked my pics out, I appreciate it. Looking forward to alot of fun with the hobby. I also read somewhere about someone saying his favorite thing about his tank was he has a living piece of the ocean in his living room hehe LOVED IT!